On-site Construction Material Management.
Under ONTRAXSYS asset management solutions, we provide onsite supply chain construction material management services that help you focus on the whole of the project rather than the project parts. Our military trained team of construction material management professionals armed with the latest technologies can customize a structured material management system to help you improve productivity and increase your bottom line. With our supply chain management expertise, we can plan, design, track, inspect, receipt, analyze and kit for any project, anywhere, at any time.
Construction Material Management Details
- Yard Planning and Design
- Material Tracking
- Material Inspection
- Material Receipting
- Material Flow Analysis
Asset Protection and Site Surveillance.
ONTRAXSYS provides custom asset protection and site surveillance solutions for the construction and utility industries, leveraging systems comprised of state of the art technology that are so effective, they have allowed us to eliminate the need for onsite manned security professionals. The ONTRAXSYS leadership team has years of experience engaging in military surveillance at the highest level serving as the foundation for the development of complex and effective surveillance and asset protection systems.
Asset Protection Details
- Perimeter and Grid Breach Systems
- Independent Aerial Monitoring Systems
- Audio/Video Monitoring Systems
- Event-Based Monitoring Systems
- On-site Surveillance Technicians/Dispatchers
- Rapid Deployment Units
- Asset Protection
Equipment and Asset Tracking.
Asset tracking has proven to be a valuable ONTRAXSYS asset management service, helping construction companies bring added value to their project owners at project construction close-out and helping utility companies realize maximum value of their capital, their operating dollars and their maintenance dollars.
ONTRAXSYS asset tracking addresses the necessary accounting of all high value assets purchased by construction and utility companies. Our asset tracking systems leverage technology, providing real-time asset geolocations and smart asset maintenance record keeping, preserving maximum asset value. These systems add greatly needed accountability and transparency..
Asset Tracking Benefits
- Asset Tracking Systems
- Tracking of Asset Cost, Asset Life and Asset Warranty
- Tracking of Asset Maintenance
- Proper Depreciation of Capital Assets
- Recovery of Substantial Lost Project Value
Material Distribution and Logistics.
ONTRAXSYS supplies and distributes for select industries including but not limited to government and commercial utilities, as well as government and commercial construction.
Government and Commercial Utilities Material
- Switching Products, Tools, Insulators, Arrestors, Pole Line Hardware, Cabling and Cable Accessories, Test Equipment, Transformer Bushings, Polymer Precast Enclosures and Equipment Pads
- Gaskets, Tap Changer Components, Instrument Transformer Components, Power Transformers, Distribution Transformers, Flexible Conductors and Busbars, Arc Interrupters, Bushing Adapters, Winding Combs, Step Support Blocking
Government and Commercial Construction Material
- Asphalt Mixes, Asphalt-Rubber Binder, Cement-Treated Base, Cold-Mix Asphalt Concrete, Construction Aggregates, DuraPatch, Hot-Mix Asphalt Concrete, Limestone, Modified Asphalt Concrete, Ready-Mixed Concrete, Recycled Base Rock, Sand
Workforce Education, Training and Development.
ONTRAXSYS workforce education is designed to raise the capabilities of an individual and elevate overall team performance. ONTRAXSYS has partnered with a leading education provider to deliver a personalized learning experience by assessing learner’s strengths and weaknesses while simultaneously building new job-skills and improving confidence. Our mission is to empower your mission.
Workforce Development Benefits
- Higher Productivity
- Fewer Errors
- Greater Collaboration
- Improved Culture
Supply Chain Staff Augmentation.
ONTRAXSYS provides supply chain professionals through our staffing services, when you need them and how you need them, bridging any gaps you may have within your project team. Our understanding of procurement, contracts, supply chain management, warehouse management and strategic sourcing plays a pivotal role in identifying the right buyers, expeditors, technical inspectors and material handlers for your project.
- Logistics Professionals
- Supply Chain Specialists
- Quality Control Specialists
- Contract Specialists
- Material Handlers
- Procurement Analysts
- Technical Inspectors
- Sourcing Specialists
- Category Managers
- Purchasing Coordinators
2740 SW Martin Downs Blvd
Palm City, Florida
United States 34990