Transmission Distribution Project Manager
Company Name: ONTRAXSYS
Location: Indianapolis, IN and/or Dayton, OH
Area: ONTRAXSYS Project Support
Long term contract transmission distribution project management position beginning in January 2021. The positions will offer you the opportunity to manage the execution of multiple transmission, substation and distribution projects. This is a remote/virtual position to start, but will eventually transition to be based in Indianapolis, Indiana or Dayton, Ohio.
- Responsible for project execution, contract administration, risk mitigation, planning and resource management.
- Take ownership for all aspects of project performance including safety, schedule, budget, and reporting and client experience through entire project lifecycle.
- Report key performance indicators for schedule, budget and other dashboard items.
- Recognize, identify, track and control change.
- Communicate and consult with appropriate stakeholders and supervisors.
- Prepare reports that project information IAW client requirements.
- Analyze issues and provide solutions to improve results.
Essential Skills and Experience
- BS from an accredited program or a management/business degree.BS from an accredited program or a management/business degree.
- 7+ years of specific experience in Project Management of UtBS from an accredited program or a management/business degree.ility Transmission, Distribution or Substation Projects.
- 10 or more years of experience in the electric utility industry (engineering, construction, planning, etc.)
- PMP Certification is a plus.
ONTRAXSYS is growing full-service project support company focused on the utility sector. Founded as a SDVOSB in 2013. ONTRAXSYS delivers a wide range of project services— including consulting, project management and supply chain management —with an emphasis on quality and safety. The firm serves public and private sector clients in the power and energy, gas distribution, industrial, and government sectors.
ONTRAXSYS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law. Veteran Preference.
Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.